This is a quite personal question.
- What happens if you won't be able to work due to illness or injury? How to survive in this case?
- What kind of government assistance programs exist in Canada and whether or not you are eligible for them?
- Do you have any obligations?
To relatives (ie do you have enough money to cover expenses and provide for the family if you are suddenly gone)?
To other entities (tax authorities, banks and other lenders)?
If you are an entrepreneur or business owner -
to employees, customers and creditors
- What will happen to your business in the event of your illness?
- How to make sure that it goes well and have the financial support?
- How to transfer your business to heirs with minimal effort and tax losses?
- How to protect your retirement?
- How to save enough money for children's education?
If you are thinking about at least one of these questions, then we have something to discuss and to find the best solution that meets your needs and opportunities.
As a financial consultant working with several leading insurance companies and financial groups in Canada, I make every effort to select the best current market options for my clients.
Licensed Insurance Agent
Member of the Financial Advisors Association of Canada – Advocis® www.advocis.ca